Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 136: evidence of industry.

The other day while I was blithering about frickin cheese et al, one reader quite rightly suggested I might be procrastinating on the music front by fretting over edibles (thanks Jamie). While I am definitely an A grade procrastinator, Ben and I actually have been busying ourselves quite consistently with our music project and producing quite a body of work. Of course, as we prefer not to look like complete amateurs and dorks, I haven't been posting every half finished thing we've done. But I thought it was about time I shared a little more of what we've been up to with you. So today I present to you Never Never, a little ditty that began as a message to a very frustrating boy but ended up being more of a message to myself about not wasting time pissing around. Hey! Proving I haven't been procrastinating with a song about not procrastinating. Miraculous. Amazing. This song just FYI was one that came out unexpectedly in an instant one evening when I sat down to record something else entirely at Ben's place. Weird how that happens. Sometimes songs just seem to fall out fully formed, taking no notice of whether you want to write them or not. Crazy. Whatever. Happy Friday. And hopefully enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Like the song, in fact I think you have succeeded in getting it stuck in my head!

    ReplyDelete