Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 118: tired of dicks.

There's a guy at work who has been being a real dick, kind of making sexist comments, or just doing things to cast very competent and quite senior females in a subordinate or junior light. It's totally outdated. Then at yoga tonight, the guy next to me felt the need to rearrange his bits after every posture. It was gross. I know lots of men and boys who are not dicks at all, but today I just seemed to be confronted by quite a lot of the ones who are. Never mind. I will leave them to live with their dickishness. Meanwhile my exercise step-up is going swimmingly. I jogged in the morning and yoga'd at night and then ate a nauseatingly healthy dinner. Jeez I'm even starting to gross myself out with all this mega-piety. Maybe the real dick around here right now is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment