Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 205: what's the plan Stan?

I think it was John Lennon who famously said that life is what happens while you're making plans. Well maybe he would have approved of the week I've just had, and continue to have. No exercise, allowing myself to get ill, zero singing practice, microphones that don't seem to work on Garageband, incessant rain and big important jobs briefed at the last minute requiring brilliant solutions for notoriously difficult clients in record time. None of these things figured in my plans for this week. On the contrary, this week was meant to be about re-energising my early morning yoga routine, getting high on veganism, and launching a new and glittering home recording project. And maybe reading some books and doing some work and strengthening and stretching my vocal cords. What the hell happened? Life, apparently. And now it's late again and I'm still tapping away and planning to read for a while and that means no early yoga again. Well bugger it. This week decided to walk to the beat of its own drum so I'm not going to waste any more energy banging on about it. All bets are off. I am simply going to roll with the rhythm. So Stan, over to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment