Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 177: paper blogging.

I've invented a new thing. It's called paper blogging. What you do is, you take a notebook with you everywhere and - here's the new bit - instead of blogging on your actual blog, you just blog in the book. With a pencil. I've been trying it out over the past week and I've only really hit one snag: you guys can only read it if you can access my handbag, and despite my most valiant attempts I haven't been able to hook my handbag up to the internet. So you'll notice there's been a bit of a flurry of entires, which was me transferring the data from my paper blog to my online blog. Phew. As much as my new invention is GREAT, I think I might just stick to the actual blog from now on. Until of course someone manages to produce my other cool invention idea, the cut and paste pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment