Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 168: the crackly chirp.

Is it just me, or is my voice sounding worse every time I do my singing exercises? Actually, you can't answer that, because you haven't been lucky enough to hear the croaking squawks I've been subjecting my housemates to of an evening. My high notes seem to be sounding better I think, but my low ones just seem to turn into crackly growls by the end of a session. Is this a case of things getting worse before they get better? Or am I just wrecking my voice? Or is it my destiny to sing like a canary, chirping only in the upper registers? Don't know. Should probably ask my singing teacher, but what I think I'll actually do is go watch Project Runway (which, come to think of it, is more ostrich in approach than canary).

No comments:

Post a Comment