Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 321: pining for NY.

I'm pathetic when it comes to New York city, I know. If I would just shut up and go there already, you wouldn't have to sit through my whining pinings. But I haven't gone there yet, so here's another one (sorry). I bought a book on the weekend by David Byrne (of Talking Heads) called Bicycle Diaries. It's about his explorations around the world and in his home town of New York on his bike, and the things that have occurred to him while pedaling. So far it's pretty cool. And it's got my little New York tap gushing all over again (my head's frickin flooded). I also just saw a video interview with a past Creative Director of mine who is just about to wing his way to NYC to take up a mega-job at an enormous agency. So jealous (sort of). Anyway, believe it or not, I actually took a tiny bit of action. I emailed that consultant exchange place I mentioned the other day. And whaddayaknow, their reply just popped into my inbox this minute. Better go read it aye.

No comments:

Post a Comment