Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 320: running around in the dark.

Tonight I did a group training session with some people from work. We did boxing, medicine ball stuff, resistance bands stuff and generally ran around. It was really quite fun and a good way to spend part of a Monday evening. It made me realise that I very often opt for solo options (like yoga and jogging) but that it's actually very enjoyable to get out and do stuff with people. No duh. Maybe it's these kinds of social activities I should have been focusing on this whole time, instead of just trying to have a good time in publand sans alcohol (and often failing). Oh well. I have 45 days (and actually the rest of my life) to engage in wholesome, alcohol-free, group activities that also tone my butt. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment