Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 311: more hiccups.

Today I actually sat down to record. And the box that does work on my computer over at Ben's house, doesn't work on my computer at mine. It might be a usb cable thing, it might be a driver thing. Whatever it is it's more of the same frickin recording crap I keep encountering. Doesn't matter. I laid down a drum track (didn't need the box for that), began investigating reasons why the box might not be working, and worked on the lyrics for the new song I want to record. It was a little bit of progress. I am trying not to feel discouraged again at this early stage. My conversations with other home-recording old schoolers have revealed that technical glitches are part of the territory. I will continue to persevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment