Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 83: grazia Grazia!

My story just hit the stands in Grazia magazine! Hurrah! (If you're interested, check out page 82 in the "Would you call these women fat?" issue. (the answer is no!)) Oh and according to the article, it seems there's even a whole charity supporting staying off the piss. So if you'd like to join me in soberland for a month, check out www.febfast.com.au As for me, I'll just be bouncing around the place, high on the zing that is acknowledgement by the media. What's this? Someone wants me to do work? How mundane! Do they know who I am?!

1 comment:

  1. Liked elements of drinking song, brave enough to strip it all back, more voice and guitar subtlety, less powercord - perhaps? - just a personal preference, what the hell do I know!!

    ReplyDelete