Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 299: bad vegan.

Over the last few days I've been a bit bad. I have sullied my vegan purity with: some peanut M&Ms, some butter on the toast I got at the cafe (not my fault but I still ate it), some buffalo mozzarella on a pizza, and a quarter of a choc chip muffin. Woa-a. Reign it in crazy lady. What can I say? It's just the mood I've been in. And one cannot be perfect all of the time. Also, as badness goes, it's hardly of the beelzebub variety. So I'm not freakin. I've got other bigger fish to fry. Or vegetables to steam. Or something. (You know what I mean.)

1 comment:

  1. Man, if you are feeling bad about butter on toast then you are being a bit extreme. There is a lifetime of pleasure in real food, and I think people who eat it live longer and are healthier than those who do not, no matter what the unwashed say. Steamed vegetables? I hope they are dressed with olive oil and salt (and perhaps lemon or vinegar) or you are stuck in low fat, miserable, fat and depression inducing hell girl.

    ReplyDelete