Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 277: things are fine.

My weekend kind of got hijacked by work on both days, which basically bummed me out and prevented any true relaxation. But I did manage to squeeze in a few me-time moments. I managed to do yoga (extremely necessary) and go to the organic markets. I managed to watch the All Blacks beat the Aussies again in the Bledisloe Cup match on TV around at Ben's house. I also managed to go out dancing until a quarter to three in the morning, aided only by two cranberry and sodas and a bottle of water. I even spotted one cute boy. And I managed coffee, brunch and a movie with my good friend Niccola (including receiving confirmation via headache that I have developed a caffeine addiction - clever girl - and blubbing quite uncontrollably in the movie.). So despite being plagued by agitating dreams of work, everything really is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment