Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 262: good things.

While it would be easy for me to be getting frustrated right now about my seemingly crawling progress towards my enormous dreamscape goals, I'm not. I think I am slowly learning that victories of any kind are good ones, and tiny victory by tiny victory I am piecing together a mosaic of awesomeness. In the meantime too I have been really enjoying some of the things that apparently have nothing to do with achieving big goals whatsoever. Things like buying organic vegetables and flowers for the house, like really applying myself in yoga and feeling amazing at the end of class as a result, and like taking an evening to do a little writing in the very comfortable surrounds of my warm, candlelit lounge room. Big goals, little achievements; the aim of it all presumably is to feel good about life, which today I really did.

No comments:

Post a Comment