Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 260: a new chapter.

Tomorrow our new housemate moves in. Kirsty, our last roomie (a great girl possessing, among other talents, a top combination of ray-of-sunshine demeanor, social ease, and brains) has embarked on a large overseas adventure, of which I am immensely envious. Anyway, tomorrow Tanya, an equally clever, lovely and gorgeous girl will arrive in our home. Because she really is a very pleasant and entertaining person, I am looking forward to this. It also marks the beginning of a new phase in this house, that will no doubt see new people and new events come with it. I like newness. With newness comes interestingness and the possibility of all sorts of fun developments. And until I can sort out newness of the living in the USA variety, this is just the sort of thing to keep my pages happily turning.

No comments:

Post a Comment