Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 250: work it.

You may have noticed that this last little phase of holiday followed by re-entry into normality has been fucking with me ever so slightly. There has been so much new stimulus, so many new time zones, so many new possibilities flapping madly through my brain that even writing coherent blog posts has been hard to achieve. Waking up every morning has been an interesting adventure in re-orientation. My head has been all over the place. I've noticed you've all gone a bit silent on me, which may have more to do with you and nothing whatsoever to do with me, but if it's because my posts have been a bit crap, I apologise and I promise to do better. Anyway, while returning to the states is still 100% top of mind, I am slowly adjusting to the idea that I will be here in wintry Oz for at least a little while yet. And indeed, if I am to get my ass back to NYC, it's time to start moving it on some other fronts. There's music to be made, opportunities to pursue, a bod to keep in shape, and plenty of work to be done. So no more complaining and moping about the lack of sunshine and American accents. It's time to work it.

Oh and just because I'm still completely obsessed, here's some of my favourite North American Scum.

No comments:

Post a Comment